Sunday, March 05, 2006

My First Blog

What to write about is the question. Since the title of this blog is "There is Never Enough Time in the Day" I should most likley talk about that. For those of you that do not know I am Married with Three Children and anybody with Children know that There is never enough time in the day. For instance I created this blog a few month ago and this will be my first post. Why is that!!

Well in order to pay for the Kids I end up working 60 to 70 days a week and when I get home I need to give my wife a break from the Kids as she also works from home. As I am typing this my son is currently ........ i will have to finish this later as a diper needs to be changed.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Wicketywack said...

Damn. You busy, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home